Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Gift of Gab

In the movie, "O Brother where art thou?" John Goodman (the bible selling, union flag saving, cyclops) tells George Clooney, "I can tell, that like me, you've been blessed with the gift of gab." Seeing how my wife often tells me that you can't shut me up when it comes to certain topics, I thought starting a blog would be a great way to jot down my ideas. I most likely have an opinion on everything and like to make it known. I have several ideas of what I want to write about but first I have to sit down and figure out the best way to post them all. So, for now...welcome.


P.S. more gabbing to come

P.S.S. do people really use P.S. anymore?

P.S.S.S. I don't even think you can use this last one, or maybe even the one above, but I like to make up words and rules as I go.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

welcome to the blog-o-sphere, I like your layout-how did you do it? I am trying to create my own header and am totally lost.

Ramsey said...

HURRAY!!! I loved your post and I love your page layout! Now I feel like I can really keep in touch with my family.

Fun Fee Family said...

This is great. We will love to read your ramblings. We have a bunch of our own... drop by. Great to have a connection to you all!